Whitespace between text items may not be preserved when you paste text in OneNote 2007 or in OneNote 2003
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you paste text in Microsoft Office OneNote 2007 or in Microsoft Office OneNote 2003, the whitespace between the text items may not be preserved.
This behavior may occur when the pasted text contains tabs or when the pasted text contains spaces to maintain whitespace between text items.
To work around this problem, when the whitespace is not preserved, change the option on the Paste Options
button to Keep Text Only
. To do this, follow these steps:
- Copy the text that you want, and then paste the text in OneNote.
Note When you paste the text in OneNote, a Paste Options button appears at the bottom of the pasted text. This button appears as a square with a picture of a clipboard.
- Click the Paste Options button, and then click Keep Text Only.
OneNote2007 ON2003 OneNote 2003
Article ID: 820706 - Last Review: 01/11/2015 22:46:29 - Revision: 6.2
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 Service Pack 1
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbformat kbdisplay kbprb KB820706