How to enable Arabic language support in Windows XP
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
Some languages such as Arabic are not available in the list of input languages in the Regional and Language Options applet in Control Panel.
- Click on the start and go to Settings - Control Panel
- Open the Regional and Language Options applet
- On the Languages Tab check the "Install the file for complex script and right to left languages" checkbox to select it
- Click OK
- Insert the Microsoft Windows XP CD when prompted and allow installation to complete
- Restart the computer when prompted to do so
Locale bidi RTL
Article ID: 821080 - Last Review: 12/08/2015 02:46:42 - Revision: 1.1
Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kblangsupparabic kbinfo kbhowto kbfaq kbbidi KB821080