How to Save a Learning Resource As a Template
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
This article describes how to save a learning resource as a template in Microsoft Class Server 3.0.
To save a learning resource as a template, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, and then click Notepad.
- Click the File menu, and then click Open.
- Locate the following folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Class Server\Teachers\username
- Open the Config.xml file.
- Find the Preferences setting that is near the beginning of the file.
- Immediately after the Preferences setting, type the following text with the quotes: LREPublisherMode="1".
The Preferences setting now appears as follows:
Preferences LRER_MRU_Checklist="4" LREPublisherMode="1"...
- Save the file and close Notepad.
- Restart the Teacher Client computer.
- Start Class Server.
- On your Class Server home page, click My Learning Resources, and then click Edit to open the Learning Resource Editor (LRE).
When you open the Learning Resource Editor, the Change Title and Properties window contains a new section named Publisher Properties.
- Click to select the Template check box, and then save the resource.
When you restart the Create a Learning Resource Wizard, the name of the new template appears in the template list.
Article ID: 821502 - Last Review: 01/05/2015 13:36:10 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Class Server 3.0 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhowto kbinfo KB821502