How to Create an Organizational Forms Library in Exchange Server 2003
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
For a Microsoft Exchange 2000 version of this article, see 271816.
This article describes how to create an Organizational Forms Library in Exchange Server 2003.
To create an Organizational Forms Library in Exchange Server 2003, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to All Programs, click Microsoft Exchange, and then click System Manager.
- Expand Folders, and then click Public Folders.
- On the System Manager toolbar, click the Action menu, and then click View System Folders.
- In the left pane, right-click EForms Registry, point to New, and then click organization form.
- In the Name box, type the name of the folder.
- Under E-forms language, click to select the appropriate language.
Note An Organizational Forms Library is a special type of public folder that is listed only with system folders. You can have only one Organizational Forms Library for each language per organization.
To set storage limits for an Organizational Forms Library, click the Limits tab. To create a description of an Organizational Forms Library, click the Details tab. To set permissions for each user, click the Permissions tab.
Article ID: 821922 - Last Review: 12/08/2015 02:56:18 - Revision: 1.5
Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition, Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive KB821922