You receive the "A Runtime Error has occurred" error message when you try to use the Microsoft Project 2002 Help files or when you try to use the Microsoft Project 2002 Tutorial
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you try to use the Microsoft Project 2002 Tutorial, you may receive the following error message:
A Runtime Error has occurred. Note
Do you wish to debug?
Error: Type mismatch: 'checkanchor'
To use the Microsoft Project 2002 Tutorial click Help
, click Getting Started
, and then click Tutorial
When you try to use the Microsoft Project 2000 Help files, you may receive the following error message:
A Runtime error has occurred, do you wish to debug?
This behavior may occur when you have too many files in your Temporary Internet Files folder.
To resolve this behavior, follow these steps:
- Start Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- Click the General tab, click Delete Files, and then click OK.
Article ID: 823619 - Last Review: 01/17/2015 17:07:29 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Project 2002 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Project 2000 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kberrmsg kbprb KB823619