Flight Simulator 2004: Minimum system requirements
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
This article describes the minimum system requirements for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 - A A Century of Flight.
The minimum system requirements for Flight Simulator 2004 - A A Century of Flight are:
- One of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 98
- Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition
- Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Processor – 450-megahertz (MHz) processor
- 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM for Windows 2000 and for Windows XP.
- 64 MB of RAM for Windows 98 and for Windows Millennium Edition.
- Hard Disk Space – 1.8 gigabytes (GB) of hard disk space.
- Video – An 8 MB, 3-D video card.
- Audio – An audio card with speakers or with headphones.
- Modem – A modem that supports 56 kilobits per second (Kbps) or a modem that supports an Internet connection for multiplayer games.
- Joystick - A joystick is optional.
These are the minimum system requirements that a computer must have to run Flight Simulator 2004. You can increase the overall performance of your computer if you exceed these requirements.
FSIM2004 FlightSim installation setup
Article ID: 823627 - Last Review: 12/08/2015 03:27:35 - Revision: 4.3
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: Century of Flight
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbsetup kbinfo KB823627