Message attachment is missing from Calendar event in Entourage
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you view a Calendar event that was created from an invitation that contained an attachment, this attachment is not present in the Calendar event.
This problem occurs when you delete the invitation and then synchronize your e-mail account together with your e-mail server.
To work around this problem, save the attachment to the hard disk before you delete the invitation from the Inbox folder. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click the invitation that contains the attachment that you want to save.
- On the Message menu, click Save All Attachments.
- In the Choose a Folder dialog box, locate and then click the folder location where you want to save the attachment. Click Choose.
Additionally, to work around this problem put the attachment file on a network share and include a link to that in the Notes
section of the Calendar event.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 824881 - Last Review: 02/27/2014 18:44:34 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac
- kbnosurvey kbarchive dftsdahomeportal kbemail kbnofix kbbug KB824881