Description of how to use the Package for CD feature in PowerPoint 2003 and in PowerPoint 2007
This article describes how to use the Package for CD feature in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 and in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007.
PowerPoint 2003 and PowerPoint 2007 have a new feature that is named the Package for CD feature. The Package for CD feature simplifies moving and updating all linked files together with the presentation to a folder or to a CD. By default, when the files are copied to a folder or to a CD, the PowerPoint Viewer is included in the package.
In Microsoft Windows XP, the Package for CD feature uses the Windows XP CD-burning feature. In Microsoft Windows 2000, you must copy your files to a folder, and then burn the folder to a CD by using a third-party CD-burning program. In Windows XP, if you want to use a third-party CD-burning program, copy your files to a folder.
To save a presentation as a package, follow these steps:
- Start PowerPoint 2003 or PowerPoint 2007.
- Open the PowerPoint presentation file that you want to move.
- In PowerPoint 2003, click File, and then click Package for CD.
In PowerPoint 2007, click the Microsoft Office Button, point to Publish, and then click Package for CD.
Note This process packages the presentation for either a folder or a CD.
- In the Name the CD box, type the name for your folder or your CD.
- You can include more than one PowerPoint presentation file. If you want to include more files, click Add Files, and then select the additional files that you want to add.
Note By default, PowerPoint Viewer 2003 will play all files automatically in the order that is specified. You can specify the order that you want when you include additional files.
- If you want, you can click Options to change the following settings:
- Include the PowerPoint Viewer
- Include linked files
- Embed TrueType fonts
- Use a password to help to protect the PowerPoint presentation
- Click either the Copy to Folder button or the Copy to CD button.
- If you click the Copy to CD button, the file will be copied to the CD.
If you click the Copy to Folder button, PowerPoint copies the files together with a name and a location that you specify.
Note The PowerPoint Viewer 2003 package will play on computers that are running Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition or a later version of Windows. You do not have to have PowerPoint 2003 or PowerPoint 2007 to play these files.
आलेख ID: 828504 - पिछली समीक्षा: 09/12/2011 21:30:00 - संशोधन: 3.0
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003
- kbexpertisebeginner kbsavefile kbfunctions kbinfo KB828504