You cannot change the font color of text in OneNote 2003
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you try to change the font color of text in Microsoft Office OneNote 2003, the color of the text does not change.
This problem may occur if the following conditions are true:
- You clicked either the PARAGRAPH handle or the NOTE CONTAINER handle to select the text that you wanted to change.
- You clicked the Font Color button that has an arrow next to it on the font task pane and then clicked the color that you wanted to apply to the selected text.
To work around this problem, first select the font color that you want to use. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the page that contains the text that you want to change, press ESC to cancel the selection of any selected text.
- On the Format menu, click Font.
- On the font task pane, click the Font Color button that has an arrow next to it, and then click the font color that you want to use.
- Click either the PARAGRAPH handle or the NOTE CONTAINER handle of the text that you want to change.
- On the font task pane, click the Font Color button (not the Font Color button that has an arrow next to it).
To resolve this problem, obtain Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
For additional information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Description of OneNote 2003 Service Pack 1
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
This problem was first corrected in OneNote 2003 Service Pack 1.
Article ID: 830193 - Last Review: 01/11/2015 23:32:33 - Revision: 6.0
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbonenote2003sp1fix kbtshoot kbprb KB830193