The shapes do not change when you apply a theme in a Visio 2003 Brainstorming diagram
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you apply a theme to your Microsoft Office Visio 2003 Brainstorming diagram, the shapes do not change to the style that is contained in the theme.
This problem occurs in most non-English (United States) Microsoft Windows operating systems.
To work around this problem when you use the Brainstorming drawing type (template), change your Windows language settings to English (United States).To do this, follow these steps.Note
Because there are several versions of Microsoft Windows, the following steps may be different on your computer. If they are, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options.
- Click Regional and Language Options.
- On the Regional Options tab, click English (United States) in the Standards and formats area of the Regional and Language Options dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Regional and Language Options dialog box.
This problem is corrected in Microsoft Office Visio 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
To resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for Visio 2003. For additional information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
How to obtain the latest service pack for Visio 2003
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
This problem was first corrected in Visio 2003 Service Pack 1.
Article ID: 831072 - Last Review: 01/17/2015 17:27:41 - Revision: 1.5
Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003, Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2003
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbtshoot kbvisio2003sp1fix kbpending kbprb KB831072