You cannot insert clip art in an Office document object
- You inserted a Microsoft Office document, such as a Microsoft Word document or a Microsoft Excel worksheet, as an object into a non-Office program.
- You are editing that Office object in place.
- In Microsoft Office 2003, you click Insert, point to Picture, and then click Clip Art.
In a 2007 Microsoft Office system, you click the Insert tab, and then you click Clip Art in the Illustrations group.
- Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Microsoft Office, point to Microsoft Office Tools, and then click Microsoft Clip Organizer
- Locate the clip art image that you want to use.
- Right-click the image, and then click Copy. If the Office object is not in edit mode, double-click the object.
- Right-click in the Office object area, and then click Paste.
Article ID: 832927 - Last Review: 10/04/2011 11:02:00 - Revision: 3.0
- cag drag&drop wordpad clipart kbbug KB832927