Documents open with no margins visible in Word
When you open a document in Microsoft Word, the insertion point is in the upper-left corner, as if there were no margins, header, or footer.
This problem may occur in Print Layout view when the white space between pages is being suppressed.
To resolve this problem, turn on the White space between pages (Print view only)
option to view white space between pages. To do so, follow these steps.
- Start Word 2003.
- On the View menu, click Print Layout if it is not already selected.
- Click Tools, and then click Options.
- On the View tab, click to select the White space between pages (Print view only) check box, and then click OK.
The view is now changed so that you can see margins around the top and the bottom of the page.
missing gone none white space cursor
Article ID: 838674 - Last Review: 07/05/2006 23:45:58 - Revision: 3.2
- Microsoft Office Word 2003
- kbdisplay kbprint kbopenfile kbprb KB838674