Double underlines are printed as single thick underlines in Excel 2004 for Mac
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you print a worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2004 for Mac, you may notice that the printed version does not match what you see on the screen. Double underlines are printed as single thick underlines.
This problem may occur if the print quality is set to Normal.
To work around this problem, set the print quality to High
. To change the print quality, follow these steps:
- On the File menu, click Page Setup.
- In the Print quality list, click High.
- Click OK.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 841426 - Last Review: 11/02/2013 17:31:00 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Excel 2004 for Mac
- Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive dftsdahomeportal kbnofix kbprb KB841426