Symptoms that you may experience with Calendar, Contacts, and e-mail after you connect to a Microsoft Exchange Server account from Entourage 2004 for Mac
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
In Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac, after you connect to a Microsoft Exchange Server account, you may experience symptoms that are similar to the following:
- Calendar events and appointments may not be available.
- Calendar events may be missing attachments.
- Calendar events may not be updated.
- The Contacts folder for the Exchange account may not synchronize correctly.
In this scenario, when you try to access items that are in an e-mail folder, you may experience symptoms. For example, messages may not open, or attachments may be missing.
This problem occurs if the following conditions are true:
- You are using Entourage 2004 to connect to an Exchange account.
- On a second computer, Microsoft Entourage X for Mac and Microsoft Exchange Update for Entourage X are installed.
- The second computer is connected to the same Exchange account.
To work around this problem, quit Entourage X on the second computer.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
entx ent2004 ereagex erage2004 macintosh ent2k4 erage2k4
Article ID: 842879 - Last Review: 01/12/2015 00:30:22 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac
- kbnosurvey kbarchive dftsdahomeportal kbtshoot kbemail kbprb KB842879