An e-mail message that is sent from the Project Center of Entourage 2004 does not appear in the Sent Items folder of a Hotmail account
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you use a Microsoft Hotmail account to send an e-mail message from the Project Center of Microsoft Entourage 2004, the following behavior occurs:
- The e-mail message is missing from the Project Mail view.
- The e-mail message is moved to the Deleted Items folder instead of to the Sent Items folder, as expected.
To work around this behavior, follow these steps:
- Start Entourage.
- Click Mail, and then click Deleted Items in Folders My Computer.
- Drag the project related e-mail message to the Sent Items folder.
Note Project Mail view now displays the sent e-mail.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 842886 - Last Review: 01/12/2015 00:31:20 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac
- kbnosurvey kbarchive dftsdahomeportal kbnofix kbprb KB842886