The Public Folders list is downloaded every time that you click the top level folder in Entourage 2004 for Mac
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you click the top level of the Public Folders container in Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac, Entourage downloads the list every time.
This problem occurs because Entourage 2004 for Mac does not save the Public Folders list to the local computer.
To work around this problem, you can subscribe to your favorite Public Folders in Entourage 2004 for Mac. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start Entourage 2004 for Mac.
- Click Mail, and then click Public Folders in the Microsoft Exchange account.
- In the Public Folders pane, click the Public Folder that you want, and then click Subscribe.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For additional information about how to set up an Exchange account in Entourage 2004 for Mac, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Article ID: 842888 - Last Review: 01/12/2015 00:31:34 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac
- kbnosurvey kbarchive dftsdahomeportal kbbug KB842888