Article ID: 845804
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
Resolution 20800 - Explain that valid default Account/Subaccount combinations need to be entered.
1. This only applies to the Purchasing, Inventory, and Order Processing modules.
1. Valid Accounts can be found in the ACCOUNT table of the Solomon database. Valid Subaccounts can be found in the SUBACCT table of the Solomon database.
In screen IW.120:
1. Options - select Purchasing.
2. Defaults - Enter a valid Freight Account and Subaccount.
1. Options - select Inventory.
2. Click the Acct/Sub 1 tab.
3. Each Account/Subaccount text box will have to be populated with a valid Account/Subaccount.
4. Click the Acct/Sub 2 tab.
5. Each Account/Subaccount text box will have to be populated with a valid Account/Subaccount.
C. Order Processing:
1. Options - select Order Processing.
2. Click the Acct/Sub tab.
3. Enter valid Account/Subaccount in the boxes.
2. For more information, refer to the Integrity Wizards Defaults and Module Specifications section in the FastForward Travel Guide.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 126198
Article ID: 845804 - Last Review: December 26, 2014 - Revision: 3.0