FRx Report Date is Based on Calendar Year Instead of Fiscal Year
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
The FRx Report date is based on the calendar year instead of the fiscal year even though a fiscal year is set up in General Ledger GL Setup (01.950) - Fiscal Info.
Regardless of whether General Ledger Fiscal Information is set up for a Fiscal Year or a Calendar Year, the FRx Report Date is based on the Calendar Date.
If desired, the FRx report date can be modified within the Periods and Dates window of the FRx catalog.
Note - Changes made to the report date within this screen are not saved with the catalog record. It would be necessary to update this date each time the report is generated.
1. Open the Catalog.
2. Click on the drop down arrow that appears next to the Report Date on the catalog. The Periods and Dates window will open.
3. Modify the Report Date so it displays the desired date.
4. Click OK on the Periods and Dates window.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 135387
Article ID: 847803 - Last Review: 12/28/2014 06:48:00 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Business Solutions for Analytics–FRx 6.7 Desktop
- Microsoft Business Solutions–Solomon 6.0
- FRx Financial Reporter 6.5
- Microsoft Great Plains Solomon IV 5.0
- Microsoft Great Plains Solomon IV 4.50
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbsolomonfrx kbmbsmigrate KB847803