"Send Message Error 32002 - Unspecified Error Has Occurred" in FRx
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta 3.0 is now part of Microsoft Dynamics AX 3.0. All references to Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta and Microsoft Axapta pertain to Microsoft Dynamics AX.
"Send Message Error 32002 - Unspecified Error has Occurred" occurs in FRx when sending email.
There is a blank space or line in the Message box.
Remove the blank space or line from the Message box.
1. Go to the Output tab in the catalog for the report.
2. Click on the E-mail Options tab.
3. Delete the blank line or space in the Message box.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 135539
Article ID: 847912 - Last Review: 12/27/2014 20:28:00 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Business Solutions for Analytics–FRx 6.7 Desktop
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0
- Microsoft Business Solutions–Great Plains 8.0
- Microsoft Business Solutions–Great Plains 7.5
- Microsoft Dynamics SL 6.5
- Microsoft Business Solutions–Solomon 6.0
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 3.0
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0
- Microsoft Business Solutions–Navision 3.70
- FRx Financial Reporter 6.5
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbnavisionfrx kbsolomonfrx kbsmallbusinessfinancialsfrx kbgreatplainsfrx kbaxaptafrx kbmbsmigrate KB847912