"Runtime Error 438: Object does not Support this Property" when you edit a new Tree in FRx
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta 3.0 is now part of Microsoft Dynamics AX 3.0. All references to Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta and Microsoft Axapta pertain to Microsoft Dynamics AX.
After you create a Tree from the Column layout and edit a reporting unit in the Tree, the following error occurs and FRx exits:
Run-time error 438: Object does not Support this Property or Method
To resolve this issue, use the following steps:
- Close the Column or Row layout.
- Click File, click New, and then click Tree.
- Click Edit, and then click Add Reporting Units from Chart of Accounts.
- Click Save and enter a name for the Reporting Tree.
You will now be able to edit the Tree without errors.
Article ID: 850141 - Last Review: 12/28/2014 20:16:00 - Revision: 4.0
- Microsoft Business Solutions for Analytics–FRx 6.7 Desktop
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0
- Microsoft Business Solutions–Great Plains 8.0
- Microsoft Business Solutions–Great Plains 7.5
- Microsoft Dynamics SL 6.5
- Microsoft Business Solutions–Solomon 6.0
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 3.0
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0
- FRx Financial Reporter 6.5
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbnavisionfrx kbsolomonfrx kbsmallbusinessfinancialsfrx kbgreatplainsfrx kbaxaptafrx kbprb kbmbsmigrate KB850141