Cannot open database error when generating an FRx report
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta 3.0 is now part of Microsoft Dynamics AX 3.0. All references to Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta and Microsoft Axapta pertain to Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Can't open database occurs the second time an FRx report is generated using a different reporting date.
The FRXSYS2.MDB file has been corrupted.
1. Restore the file from backup.
2. If the problem persists, see Knowledge Base Article - Recreating the FRXSYS32.MDB File in FRx.
Note - If your reports are stored on a NT server, also check to make sure that Opportunistic Locking has been disabled. If it is enabled, this could be the cause of the file corruption.
For more information about Opportunistic Locking, see Knowledge Base article .
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 6164
Article ID: 865793 - Last Review: 12/26/2014 23:20:20 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Business Solutions for Analytics–FRx 6.7 Desktop
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0
- Microsoft Business Solutions–Great Plains 8.0
- Microsoft Business Solutions–Great Plains 7.5
- Microsoft Dynamics SL 6.5
- Microsoft Business Solutions–Solomon 6.0
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 3.0
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0
- Microsoft Business Solutions–Navision 3.70
- Microsoft Small Business Financials 9.0
- Microsoft Business Solutions Small Business Financials North America Edition 8.0
- Microsoft Business Solutions Small Business Manager 7.5
- FRx Financial Reporter 6.5
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbnavisionfrx kbsolomonfrx kbsmallbusinessfinancialsfrx kbgreatplainsfrx kbaxaptafrx kbmbsmigrate KB865793