You receive a "Delayed Write Failed" error message in Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005
Windows was unable to save all the data for the file drive_letter:\file_path\file_name. The data has been lost. This error may be caused by a failure of your computer hardware or network connection. Please try to save this file elsewhere.
- The FUA (Force Unit Access: write through) bit on SCSI writes
- SRB flush commands
- SCSI flush commands
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following key in the registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\3ware Storage Controller\Cache Control
- On the Edit menu, click Modify.
- Type 0, and then press ENTER.
- Quit Registry Editor.
ИД на статията: 870894 – Последен преглед: 04/09/2012 14:08:00 – Редакция: 4.0
- kbupgrade kbsetup kbhardware kbdriver kbtshoot kberrmsg kbnofix kbbug KB870894