This article describes the steps to import data from the ACT! 6.0 program to Microsoft Business Contact Manager for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 and to Microsoft Business Contact Manager for Microsoft Office Outlook 2003.
To import data from the ACT! 6.0 program to Business Contact Manager, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type Outlook.exe in the Open box, and then click OK.
- On the File menu, point to Import and Export, and then click Business Contact Manager.
- Click Import a file, and then click Next.
- Click ACT! 4.0, 5.0 database, and then click Next.
- Click Browse to select the ACT! 6.0 database that you want to specify in the File to Import box.
- Under Options, click one of the options, and then click Next.
- In the Import data list, click to select the check boxes for the data that you want. For example, if you want to import contacts, click to select the Contact check box.
- Under Contact, select the correct destination in the Select the destination list. For example, select Business Contact if you selected the Contact check box in step 7.
- In the Select Subitems list, click to select the check boxes for subitems that you want, and then click Next two times.
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
Article ID: 870930 - Last Review: January 12, 2015 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager
|kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhowto KB870930|