Outlook Web Access attachments are not saved correctly in Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 1
You may experience the following symptoms when you access file attachments in Microsoft Outlook Web Access 2003:
- When you try to save an attachment in Outlook Web Access, the attachment may not be saved correctly. The file name of the attachment may be truncated.
- When you try to open an attachment in Outlook Web Access, the attachment may not be opened correctly.
This problem may occur if all the following conditions are true:
- You are using Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 1 to connect to Outlook Web Access.
- You have either of the following security updates installed:
MS03-048: November 2003 Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
MS04-004: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
To resolve this problem, install security update 867282 (MS05-014). For additional information about security update 867282, visit the following Microsoft Web sites:
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 873387 - Last Review: 06/05/2006 10:11:27 - Revision: 1.6
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Administration Kit 6.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
- atdownload kbqfe kbie600sp2fix kbie600presp2fix kbfix kbbug KB873387