Error message when you do a lookup on the Default Paycode in the "PA Employee Options" window: "This Module is Not Registered"
Error - "This Module is Not Registered" occurs when you do a lookup on the Default Paycode in the PA Employee Options window.
1. Make a BACKUP of the appropriate database which can be restored in case an undesired data loss occur.
2. Create a DEX SQL Log of the error being created. See Knowledge Base Article .
3. Review the DEX SQL Log and find a reference to the SY05100 table. An example could look like this:
EXEC DYNAMICS.dbo.zDP_SY05100ss_1 337
4. The number after this reference is your key. In this example 337.
5. Using Query Analyzer, access the DYNAMICS database and run the following statement:
SELECT * from SY05100 where HLPFRMID = 'XXX'
(where XXX = the number in the Dex Log from step 4).
6. The result should show you that the INSM field is set to a 0. It should be a 1.
7. Run the following statement to update it:
UPDATE SY05100 SET INSM = '1' where Dex_Row_ID = 'YYY'
(where YYY = the appropriate row)
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 27882
Article ID: 874267 - Last Review: 04/05/2016 16:11:00 - Revision: 7.0
- kbnosurvey kbmbsmigrate KB874267