"Iexplorer.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" error message when you try to view a timesheet in Microsoft Project Web Access
Iexplorer.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close
Method 1Remove the Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Click Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer, and then click Change/Remove.
Method 2Disable third-party browser extensions in Internet Explorer. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Advanced tab.
- On the Advanced tab, click to clear the Enable third-party browser extensions (requires restart) check box, and then click OK.
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
Article ID: 875344 - Last Review: 09/18/2011 03:32:00 - Revision: 3.0
- kb3rdparty kbtshoot kbprb KB875344