The Microsoft Office 2003 Activation Wizard disappears when you use the telephone option to activate a Microsoft Office 2003 license
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
The Microsoft Office 2003 Activation Wizard disappears when you use the telephone option to activate a Microsoft Office 2003 license.
This behavior occurs if the following conditions are true:
- You have activation information on your computer that is from a previous installation of Office 2003.
- You activated the previous installation of Office 2003 by using the Internet.
To resolve this behavior, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type the following location:C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Office\Data
- Click OK.
- In the Windows Explorer Data folder, click Folder Options on the Tools menu, and then click the View tab.
- Under Advanced settings, click to select the Show Hidden Files and Folders option, click to clear the Hide Extensions for Known File Types check box, and then click OK.
- Right-click the opa11.dat file, and then click Delete.
- Close the Data folder, and then start any Office 2003 program to start the Office 2003 Activation Wizard.
For more information about License Activation for Microsoft Products, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
vanish quits crash phone OFF2003 OneNote One Note on2003
Article ID: 875452 - Last Review: 12/08/2015 08:03:10 - Revision: 3.2
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003, Microsoft Office OneNote 2003, Microsoft Office Excel 2003, Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003, Microsoft Office Outlook 2003, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003, Microsoft Office Publisher 2003, Microsoft Office Word 2003, Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003, Microsoft Office Student and Teachers Edition 2003, Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003, Microsoft Office Basic Edition 2003, Microsoft Office Access 2003
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbactivation kbtshoot kbprb KB875452