You cannot accept a meeting invitation after you accept the same invitation as a delegate in Entourage
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you open a new meeting invitation, you may receive a message that is similar to the following:
You have already accepted this invitation.
Additionally, when you view your calendar, there are multiple events for the same meeting.
As a result, you cannot respond to the invitation, and the meeting organizer does not know if you will attend the meeting.
This behavior can occur if the following conditions are true:
- You are a delegate for another Microsoft Exchange e-mail account.
- A meeting invitation was sent to your e-mail account and the e-mail account where you are a delegate.
- You accept the meeting invitation for the delegate account first.
To work around this issue, contact the meeting organizer to let them know if you will attend the meeting.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 884983 - Last Review: 01/12/2015 00:50:23 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac
- kbnosurvey kbarchive dftsdahomeportal kbtshoot kbprb KB884983