SBP-2 drive stops responding when you try to write data in Windows XP
- The drive stops responding.
- The drive disappears from My Computer.
- When you view the drive in Device Manager, an exclamation point in a yellow circle may be displayed for the drive. When you view the properties of the drive, the status for the device may report Code 43. This status code indicates that Windows has stopped the device because the device has reported problems.
- The access light for the drive stays on.
- Events that are similar to the following may be logged in the System log:
The device, Device_name, did not respond within the timeout period.
An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\D during a paging operation.
The system failed to flush data to the transaction log.
Corruption may occur.
Application popup: Windows - Delayed Write Failed: Windows was unable to save all the data for the file File_path\File_name. The data has been lost. This error may be caused by a failure of your computer hardware or network connection.
Please try to save this file elsewhere.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft Web site: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
The English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in coordinated universal time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time tool in Control Panel.
Date Time Version Size File name -------------------------------------------------------------- 27-Sep-2004 22:19 5.1.2600.2524 61,056 Ohci1394.sys
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
Id. de artículo: 885464 - Última revisión: 08/29/2007 14:25:11 - Revisión: 2.1
- kbautohotfix kbwinxpsp3fix kbwinxppresp3fix kbfix kbbug kbqfe kbhotfixserver KB885464