How to retrieve your user name and password in Live Meeting
This article describes how to retrieve your user name and password in Microsoft Office Live Meeting when you have misplaced or deleted the e-mail that contains your user name and password.
Use one of the following methods to obtain your user name and password.
Method 1: Contact your Live Meeting administrator
Your Live Meeting administrator can retrieve or reset your user name and password.
Method 2: Reset your password
If you have forgotten your password use the following steps to access your PlaceWare Web site:
- Edit the link listed below by replacing the word yourLMSconferencecenter with the name of your organization's Live Meeting Service (LMS) conference center
- Copy and paste the updated URL into your browsers' address line and click on the search icon
- Use the step by step information on the PlaceWare web site to reset your LMS password
Method 3: Contact Live Meeting technical support
The Live Meeting technical support team can be contacted 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at the following telephone numbers:
- 1-866-493-2825 (toll free in the Unites States)
- 00.800.9522.3000 (toll free in the EMEA)
- 1-650-526-6194 (international)
- E-mail: http://livemeeting.com/ask
If you are the only administrator for your conference center, and you cannot log on, contact your sales account manager. Written authorization from your sales account manager is required before Live Meeting technical support can reset your password.For additional information about how to contact Live Meeting technical support, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
How to contact Live Meeting technical support
Article ID: 885591 - Last Review: 07/14/2014 02:55:00 - Revision: 4.0