Error message when you try to close the "Credit Card Processing" dialog box in Small Business Accounting 2006, in Accounting Professional, or in Accounting Express
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you try to close the Credit Card Processing dialog box after you save an online credit card payment in Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006, in Microsoft Office Accounting Professional,or in Microsoft Office Accounting Express, you may receive the following error message:
Credit Card Processing could not be completed because the process was canceled. You need to manually void the transaction entered in Small Business Accounting.
This problem may occur if you cancel a payment process in the Credit Card Processing dialog box.
To resolve this problem, void the payment that is associated with the transaction in Small Business Accounting 2006, Accounting Professional,and in Accounting Express. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the Customers menu, point to Customers List, and then click Payments.
- On the View menu, point to Filter By, and then click All.
- In the Payment List pane, right-click the customer payment, and then click Void.
- When you receive the following message, click Yes: This Customer Payment was handled by online credit card processing. Before you void this Customer Payment, it is recommended that you go to the credit card processing report to verify the processing status. To view the credit card processing report, point to Credit Card Processing on the Customer main menu, and then click Manage Credit Card Processing. Do you want to void this Customer Payment?
Article ID: 885943 - Last Review: 01/15/2015 08:41:45 - Revision: 6.0
Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2008, Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2007, Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2008, Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007, Microsoft Office Small Business Management Edition 2006
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbtshoot kberrmsg kbmbsmigrate kbprb KB885943