Some administrative shortcuts may be missing from the Administrative Tools menu if you perform an in-place upgrade of Small Business Server 2000 to Small Business Server 2003
- Active Directory Domains and Trusts
- Active Directory Sites and Services
- Active Directory Users and Computers
These shortcuts are still missing from the Administrative Tools menu after you install the Small Business Server 2003 Transition Pack.
To reinstall Adminpak.msi, follow these steps:
- Insert Small Business Server 2003 CD1 into the CD drive.
- Locate the Drive:\I386 folder.
Note In this step, Drive is a placeholder for the drive letter of your CD drive.
- Double-click the Adminpak.msi file.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.
Article ID: 885956 - Last Review: 12/03/2007 03:06:00 - Revision: 1.2
- kbtshoot kbprb KB885956