Windows Err Msg: An Old Version of UNIDRV.DLL Is Installed...
Not enough memory available for this task. Quit one or more applications to increase available memory, and then try again.
- Reinstall the printer driver through Control Panel:
- Choose the Printers icon, and choose the Add button.
- Select Install Unlisted Or Updated Printer, then choose the Install button.
- Type the directory path to the OEMSETUP.INF file for the printer driver and UNIDRV.DLL combination. (This will install the printer driver as well as its associated UNIDRV.DLL.
- Copy the UNIDRV.DLL and UNIDRV.HLP files, which came with the updated printer driver, into your WINDOWS\SYSTEM directory.
- If UNIDRV.DLL exists in the C:\WINDOWS directory, remove it. UNIDRV.DLL should reside in the WINDOWS\SYSTEM directory.
Article ID: 88841 - Last Review: 10/13/2003 16:04:00 - Revision: 2.0