How to explode the Bill of Material (BOM) item type in the BOM Journal in Axapta 3.0 Inventory Management
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta 3.0 is now part of Microsoft Dynamics AX 3.0. All references to Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta and Microsoft Axapta pertain to Microsoft Dynamics AX.
This document describes how to explode the BOM item type by using the BOM Journal in Microsoft Business Solutions Axapta 3.0 Inventory Management.
To explode the BOM item type, follow these steps. The steps have been created by using the US Demo data in Axapta.
- On the Axapta main menu, click Inventory management.
- In Inventory management, expand Journals.
- In the Journal folder, expand Item Transaction, and then click Bills of material.
- Press Ctrl+N to create a new BOM Journal header.
- In the Name list, click to select IBOM, and then click Lines.
- Click BOM, and then click Report as finished.
- Click Select, click FLL-2500, and then click OK.
- In the Report as finished dialog box, click OK.
Article ID: 892768 - Last Review: 12/09/2015 02:04:42 - Revision: 2.0
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbmbsmigrate kbhowto KB892768