You receive an "Unsupported File Type" error message if you add content to burn on to a CD or DVD in Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005
- My Pictures
- My Music
- My Videos
- Press the Windows Media Center Start button on the Media Center remote control.
- Press the MORE INFO button on the remote.
Note The MORE INFO button is labeled as the DETAILS button on some remotes.
- Select one of the following:
- Add Music.
- Add Pictures.
- Add Videos.
- Select Add folders, and then select Next.
- Select the check box for the folder that you want to add, and then select Next.
Note If the folder you want to add is a subfolder of one of the folders that is listed, select the + button to open each subfolder until you reach the folder that you want to add.
- Select Finish.
- Repeat these steps for the following media types that you want to add:
Technical support for Media CenterBecause Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition was included with your hardware device or system, the hardware manufacturer provides technical support and assistance for this software. Your manufacturer may have customized the installation with unique components such as specific device drivers and optional settings to maximize the performance of that manufacturer's hardware. If you require technical help with Windows XP Media Center Edition, contact your manufacturer directly because the manufacturer is best qualified to support the software that the manufacturer has installed on the hardware.
You can also visit the Windows XP Media Center Edition product information Web site at the following Microsoft Web site:
Article ID: 896567 - Last Review: 12/09/2015 02:21:47 - Revision: 1.2
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbnetwork kbtshoot kbprb KB896567