How to add music to your Photo Story in Digital Image Library
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
This article describes how to add music to your Photo Story in Microsoft Digital Image Library. Digital Image Library is part of Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10.
To add music to your Photo Story in Digital Image Library, follow these steps:
- Start Digital Image Library.
- Click Add Pictures to Library, click Browse to select the folder that contains the pictures, click OK, and then click Done.
- In the right pane, select a picture.
- On the Tasks menu, click Create a Photo Story.
- After the Photo Story Wizard starts, follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- On the "Add music and preview your story" page, click to select the Add background music to your story check box.
- In the Music file box, type the path of the music file that you want to play during your story, or click Browse to locate the music file on the computer.
Note The music file must be in Windows Media Audio (WMA), MP3, or WAV format. You can add only one music file to your story.
- Move the Background music volume slider to adjust the volume of the background music in your story.
- In the Number of seconds to display a picture with no specified duration box, type the number of seconds that you want a picture without narration or without mouse movements to appear in when someone plays your story.
Note This option is available only if your story includes pictures without narration. Each picture that has narration will display for the length of time that the narration was recorded.
- Click Preview Final Story to play the complete story with the narration, title page, and background music that you added.
- Click Next, and then follow the instructions that appear on the screen to complete the story creation.
840161 How to create a Photo Story in Digital Image Library
Article ID: 896941 - Last Review: 12/09/2015 02:23:27 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhowto KB896941