FIX: A hidden report table may unexpectedly appear in an Office Excel worksheet when the table was exported from SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services
No formal product support is available from Microsoft for this Beta product. For information about how to obtain support for a Beta release, see the documentation that is included with the Beta product files, or check the Web location where you downloaded the release.
- The Visibility Hidden property functions correctly when you export the report to an HTML document or to a Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) file.
- This issue only occurs in SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services Service Pack 1.
For more information about how to obtain the latest SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services service pack, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Steps to reproduce the behavior
- Create a report that is based on the customers table in the Northwind database
- Create a report string parameter that is named Hide.
- In the report layout, click the table, and then set the Visibility Hidden property for the table to the following expression:
- Deploy and then view report. Specify hide as the report parameter.
- Export the report to Excel. Notice that the table is displayed in the Excel worksheet.
Article ID: 897123 - Last Review: 11/02/2013 03:13:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbsqlserv2000reportservsp2fix kbcode kbbug kbtshoot kbfix KB897123