Updates are not downloaded or the “Automatic Updates” icon does not display the status of downloads when you enable the Automatic Updates service
- Recent updates are not downloaded or installed on the computer.
- The Automatic Updates icon does not display the status of downloads that are in progress.
Date Time 1304 fb0 DnldMgr
* Update is not allowed to download due to regulation.
Note This issue does not affect updates that come from Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), from the Microsoft Windows Update Web site, or from the Microsoft Update Web site.
- Click Start, point to All Programs, and then click Windows Update or Microsoft Update.
- Click Express or Custom to scan for available updates.
- After the scan finishes, follow the instructions on the screen to install the updates that you want.
In a corporate environment where you require control over specific content and scheduling, you must configure WSUS. For more information about WSUS, visit the following Web site:
Article ID: 910340 - Last Review: 06/20/2014 10:24:00 - Revision: 3.0
- kbtshoot kbprb KB910340