"Unable to connect..." when you sync a Windows Mobile device with a personal computer
- You have a version of Active Sync prior to ActiveSync 4.0 and you enabled the Use mobile schedule to sync with this PC option.
Note This option has been removed from ActiveSync 4.0 and from later versions of ActiveSync.
- You turn on the flight mode on the device, or you turn off the radio.
- To Download ActiveSync version 4.5 for Windows XP or earlier versions of the operating systems, visit the following Microsoft Web site: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/downloads/microsoft/activesync-download.mspx
- To Download Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 for Windows Vista or Win 7, visit the following Microsoft Web site: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/downloads/microsoft/device-center-download.mspx
- For more information about how to sync your phone and computer, visit the Microsoft Windows Mobile forum for Activesync and Windows Mobile Device Center: http://social.microsoft.com/forums/en-us/windowsmobileactivesync/threads/
- For more information about Windows phones, visit the following Microsoft Web site: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/default.mspx
Article ID: 911085 - Last Review: 09/22/2011 23:07:00 - Revision: 5.0
- kbprb kbtshoot kberrmsg KB911085