How to obtain a copy of the software manual and documentation for Age of Empires III
Obtain the manual from the game CDTo obtain the manual from the game CD, follow these steps:
- Insert the Age of Empires III disc 1 CD in the CD drive, and then press and hold the SHIFT key.
- Click Start, and then click My Computer.
- Right-click the CD drive that contains the Age of Empires III disc 1 CD, and then click Open.
- Double-click Docs.
- Open the file for the language and type of document you want. Manuals and quick reference cards are available in the Docs folder. The Docs folder contains the following files:
- AGE3_QRC_ Dansk.pdf
- AGE3_QRC_ Norsk.pdf
- AGE3_QRC_ Suomi.pdf
- AGE3_QRC_ Svensk.pdf
Download the manualYou can download manuals for games for Microsoft Windows. For more information about how to download the game manual for Age of Empires III, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Order a replacement manualTo order a copy of the printed game manual from Microsoft, contact the Microsoft Order Desk at 1-800-360-7561. For more information about how to replace a lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
Article ID: 912245 - Last Review: 04/28/2013 08:19:00 - Revision: 4.0
- dftsdahomeportal kb3rdparty kbhardware kbhowto KB912245