Error message when you try to automatically deploy agents in MOM 2005: "A specified logon session does not exist. It may have already been terminated"
Error Description: A specified logon session does not exist. It may have already been terminated.
Additionally, the following event may be logged in the Application event log:
Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft Operations Manager
Event Category: MOM Server
Event ID: 21038
Description: The MOM Server was unable to establish a connection to the remote computer fif-27.fif.co.id with specified account : fif\ncc1701z. This will cause failure to configure Microsoft Operations Manager agent. Error Code: 1312 Error Description: A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.
- The Network access: Do not allow storage of credentials or .NET Passports for network authenticationpolicy is enabled and applies to the Management Server. (This policy is an Active Directory directory service policy.)
- You have applied hotfix 895195 to the Management Server. Or, the Management Server is running MOM 2005 SP1.
To resolve this problem, follow these steps on the Management Server:
- Click Start, click Run, type gpedit.msc, and then click OK.
- Under Computer Configuration, expand Windows Settings, expand Security Settings, expand Local Policies, and then expand Security Options.
- In the Policy pane, right-click Network access: Do not allow storage of credentials or .NET Passports for network authentication, click Properties, click to select Disabled, and then click OK.
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate and then right-click the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa
- Verify that the disabledomaincreds value is set to 0.
- Restart the computer.
Article ID: 912998 - Last Review: 10/27/2006 15:04:14 - Revision: 2.1
- kbtshoot kberrmsg kbbug kbprb KB912998