Error message when you try to open a folder's home page in Outlook 2007: "An error has occurred in the script on this page"
When you try to open a folder's home page in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, the home page is not opened. Additionally, you receive the following error message:
Internet Explorer Script Error
An error has occurred in the script on this page.
Error: Security settings do not allow the execution of script code within this stylesheet.
This issue may occur if all the following conditions are true:
- You use a script to open the folder's home page.
- There are MSXML objects in the script.
- The script is in an included file that is located elsewhere on the server.
To work around this issue, type the URL of the folder's home page in the Address bar in the Web browser. Then, press ENTER.
To determine the URL of the folder's home page, right-click the folder, click Properties, and then click the Home Page tab.
outlook2007 outlook2k7 ol2007 ol2k7
Article ID: 914202 - Last Review: 04/25/2007 18:31:19 - Revision: 1.2
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- kbexpertisebeginner kbprb KB914202