The .NET Programmability Support feature appears to be installed even though it is not installed after you install Office InfoPath 2007
After you install Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007, the Microsoft .NET Programmability Support feature appears to be installed when you examine the installed options for InfoPath 2007. However, this feature is not installed by default.
Note Managed code solutions will not work correctly because the .NET Programmability Support feature is not actually installed.
This problem occurs because you installed the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 after you installed InfoPath 2007.
To resolve this problem, repair the installation of InfoPath 2007. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start InfoPath 2007, and close the Fill Out a Form dialog box.
- On the Help menu, click Detect and Repair.
- Follow the instructions in the Detect and Repair Wizard.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- On a computer that does not have the .NET Framework 2.0 installed, install InfoPath 2007.
- Install the .NET Framework 2.0.
- Click Start, click Run, type appwiz.cpl, and then click OK.
- In the list of installed programs and updates, click Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007, and then click Change.
- In the list of update options for applications and tools, double-click Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007.
Notice that the .NET Programmability Support appears to be installed already.
आलेख ID: 914360 - पिछली समीक्षा: 11/03/2006 23:41:37 - संशोधन: 1.4
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007, Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003
- kbtshoot kbprb KB914360