A single-player game of Age of Empires III takes 15 minutes or more to save
When you try to save a single-player game of Microsoft Age of Empires III, the game takes 15 minutes or more to save. Additionally, the game may not be saved.
This issue occurs when the location of the My Documents folder is a network location or a network drive.
To resolve this issue, restore the My Documents folder to the local hard disk drive. To do this, follow these steps:
- Close all the programs that are running.
- Right-click the My Documents folder, and then click Properties.
- Click Move.
- Select a location on the local computer, and then click OK.
If the computer is part of a domain and the domain policy specifies that the My Documents folder is on a network drive, contact the network administrator.
slow missing lost hang stop
Article ID: 916907 - Last Review: 09/29/2011 00:17:00 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Age of Empires III
- Microsoft Age of Empires III : The WarChiefs
- dftsdahomeportal kbprb KB916907