When you try to post a batch that has a Posting Interrupted status in the Batch Recovery window in Microsoft Dynamics GP, you receive the following error message: Batch Failed to Complete Posting. Use the Batch Recovery Window to complete the posting process. Transaction not completed at initiating scripts exist, implicitly rolled back.Cause
This problem occurs if records are locked open on the server.Resolution
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
1. Instruct all users to exit Microsoft Dynamics GP.
2. Make a full backup of Microsoft Dynamics GP that does not overwrite an existing backup.
3. Stop and then restart the computer that is running Microsoft SQL Server.
4. Run the Check Links procedure on the Sales table and on the Financial Series table. To do this, follow these steps:
a.In Microsoft Dynamics GP, point to Maintenance on the Microsoft Dynamics GP menu, and then click Check Links.
b. In the Series list, click Sales, and then click the All button.
c. In the Series list, click Financial Series, and then click the All button.
d. Click OK.
e. Print the report.
5. Print the report. Start SQL Server Management Studio, and then run the following command against the DYNAMICS database.
6. Start SQL Server Management Studio, and then run the following command against the TEMPDB database.
7. Verify that the MKDTOPST field and the BCHSTTUS field are set to 0 for all batches in the SY00500 table.