When you try to open a folder in a Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 document library in Explorer View, the folder does not open
Specifically, this problem occurs when you connect to a document library in a Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 Web site by using Microsoft Internet Explorer. You browse a folder in the document library, and then you click Open with Windows Explorer on the Actions menu. However, nothing happens. Or, you receive the following message:
- You are using Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.
- The path of the folder contains more than 100 characters.
- Apply hotfix 325355 for Internet Explorer 6. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:325355 You cannot access Word documents by using Outlook Web Access on a server that is running SharePoint Portal Server
- Use Windows Internet Explorer 7. For more information about Windows Internet Explorer 7, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Id. de artículo: 923906 - Última revisión: 07/09/2007 17:40:13 - Revisión: 1.6
- kberrmsg kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot kbprb KB923906