You cannot move email items from Inbox folder to other folders
You cannot move certain email items from theInbox folder to other folders in your mailbox or to a .pst file, Additionally, you may receive the following error message:
Can't move the items. The item could not be moved. It was either already moved or deleted, or access was denied.
This issue occurs because the working folder for e-mail conversion was located on a slow/busy drive.
To resolve this issue, follow the steps mentioned in KB article number 822936.
- Start Registry Editor.
- Locate and then click the following key in the registry:
- In the right-side pane, double-click Folder_Path.
- In the String Editor box, type the path of a folder on a faster drive, and then click OK.
- Close Registry Editor.
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Message Flow to the Local Delivery Queue Is Very
Article ID: 924254 - Last Review: 10/25/2007 17:08:52 - Revision: 1.5
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Standard Edition