How to scan and insert an image into a Word 2010 document
To insert a scanned image in a Word 2010 document, follow these steps:
- Use the software that was included with your scanner to scan and save the image to your computer.
- Note the location of the saved image.
- Open Word 2010.
- Click Insert, and then select Picture.
- In the Insert Picture box, browse to the folder that contains the saved image.
- Select the image and then click Insert.
If the information in this knowledge base article did not help resolve the problem, select one of the following options:
WD2010 Word2010 scan insert image
Article ID: 924462 - Last Review: 06/04/2013 09:33:00 - Revision: 9.0
- kbexpertisebeginner kbhowto kbinfo KB924462