A message remains unsent in the Outbox folder when you try to send a message in Outlook 2003
When you try to send a message in Microsoft Office Outlook 2003, the message remains unsent in the Outbox folder.
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- Start Outlook.
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Other tab, click Advanced Options.
- In the Advanced Options dialog box, click COM Add-Ins.
- In the COM Add-Ins dialog box, click ICQ Express, and then click Remove.
- Click OK three times, and then restart Outlook.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Outlook, ICQ Express, Outbox OL2003
Article ID: 924788 - Last Review: 02/08/2007 20:44:00 - Revision: 1.1
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
- kbtshoot kbaddin kbprb KB924788