How to change the default Word template when you send a document by using e-mail from Accounting Express, from Accounting Professional, or from Small Business Accounting
To change the default Word template when you send a document by e-mail, follow these steps:
- Open one of the following types of document that you want to send by e-mail:
- Sales order
- Customer credit memo
- Purchase order
- On the Action menu, click E-mail Document.
- The Document placeholder is a placeholder for the type of document that you want to send.
- Do not click the E-mail icon on the toolbar. If you click the E-mail icon, the document will be opened directly in Microsoft Outlook. The default Word template will be used.
- In the Select Work Templates dialog box, select the new Word template that you want to set as the default template in the Templates section, and then click Select.
The document will open in Outlook in the selected Word template. The default Word template has now been changed and will be used if you click the E-mail button.
Article ID: 925264 - Last Review: 12/09/2015 07:10:38 - Revision: 2.0
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbmbsmigrate kbhowto KB925264